The GLOCK Doc
A FULL SERVICE, FACTORY CERTIFIED ARMORER SPECIALIZING IN:
SIG-SAUER P-Series Pistols
Kimber 1911 Pistols
SMITH & WESSON M&P Pistols
Beretta 92-96 Series Pistols
REMINGTON 870 Shotguns
(Models 1100 & 11-87 Too)
SPRINGFIELD XD Pistols
SPRINGFIELD 1911 Pistols
AR-15 Style Assault Rifles
Ruger 10/22 Rifles
- Like any firearm, handguns, shotguns & rifles require regular maintenance to guarantee consistent reliability.
- On the GLOCK, the "Recoil Spring Assembly" should be replaced every 2,500 to 3,000 rounds or damage to the frame & internal components may result. Gen-4's are good for 5,000 rounds.
- For the SIG-SAUER, the "Recoil Spring" should be replaced every 5,000 rounds.
- For KIMBER 1911's, the factory recommends the "Recoil Spring" should be replaced every 1,800 rounds.
- Once a year, an armorer should completely disassemble the firearm, inspect it for broken or worn parts and clean it throughly.
- Since magazines are responsible for a large portion of your malfunctions, they should be inspected too.
- Dave Street is registered as an FFL gunsmith. and fully qualified to work on the above weapon systems.
- Only GENUINE factory parts are used in all repairs.
- Fully licensed & insured.
- Complete satisfaction guaranteed.
- All law enforcement, military & security professional guns are test-fired upon repair.
Serving the greater Southern California area
Appointments & Multi-Gun Rates Available
Quick Turn Around Guaranteed