The GLOCK Doc
A FULL SERVICE, FACTORY CERTIFIED ARMORER SPECIALIZING IN:
SIG-SAUER P-Series Pistols
Kimber 1911 Pistols
SMITH & WESSON M&P Pistols
Beretta 92-96 Series Pistols
REMINGTON 870 Shotguns
(Models 1100 & 11-87 Too)
SPRINGFIELD XD Pistols
SPRINGFIELD 1911 Pistols
AR-15 Style Assault Rifles
Ruger 10/22 Rifles
Ruger LCP & LC9 Pistols
GUNSMITHING WHILE YOU WAIT AVAILABLE EVERY THURSDAY FROM 12-NOON TO 6:00 PM AT THE RIVERSIDE MAGNUM RANGE
12391 SAMPSON AVE, SUITE 'O', RIVERSIDE, CA, 92503
- Like any firearm, handguns, shotguns & rifles require regular maintenance to guarantee consistent reliability.
- On the GLOCK, the "Recoil Spring Assembly" should be replaced every 2,000 rounds for .357SIG ammo, 2,500 for .40 caliber ammo and 3,000 rounds for 9mm or .45 caliber ammo. This prevents damage to the frame & internal components. Gen-4's are good for 5,000 rounds.
- For the SIG-SAUER, the "Recoil Spring" should be replaced every 5,000 rounds.
- For KIMBER 1911's, the factory recommends the "Recoil Spring" should be replaced every 1,800 rounds.
- Once a year, an armorer should completely disassemble the firearm, inspect it for broken or worn parts and clean it throughly.
- Since magazines are responsible for a large portion of your malfunctions, they should be inspected too.
- Dave Street is registered as an FFL gunsmith and fully qualified to work on the above weapon systems.
- Only GENUINE factory parts are used in all repairs.
- Fully licensed & insured.
- Complete satisfaction guaranteed.
- All law enforcement, military & security professional guns are test-fired upon repair.
- Mail in service is available.
Serving the greater Southern California area
Appointments & Multi-Gun Rates Available
Quick Turn Around Guaranteed